Book a table at our industry standard restaurant
The Kitchen is our contemporary restaurant offering freshly prepared food and fantastic hospitality from Reading College students.
The Kitchen provides daily lunches to external customers and evening dining on Tuesdays. It is also used as a venue for college events, allowing students to demonstrate their skills to a number of important guests.
Whatever the occasion, whether it be a romantic dinner, birthday celebration or business lunch, we have excellent facilities to ensure that you’ll have an experience to remember.
- Students prepare for future employment by training in a commercial kitchen environment
- We have modern facilities and equipment
- Tutors with industry experience are always on-hand to make sure everything runs smoothly
- Our produce is locally sourced whenever possible
- Our menus are regularly updated with exciting new dishes from students and expert professional chefs
- Our prices are very reasonable
From welcoming you and serving drinks to preparing every course of your meal, our students in training provide a first-class service overseen by our own industry experienced staff.
For menus, see our dedicated website
To book your table and find out where our reputation came from, call us on 0118 955 4444.
Some reviews of The Kitchen...
- "A surprising delight... From the moment we walked in the door the staff were friendly and attentive."
- "The food was amazing! The presentation was as impressive as the taste of each dish. The staff were friendly and attentive and the meal was an absolute bargain... I will definitely be going back."
- "Top quality chefs in the making... We were blown away. 10/10 all round."