Did you know that we get more students into university than any other local school or college?*
Study A-levels at an Activate Learning college and you will get the support you need to succeed.
Five reasons to study A-levels at college:
1. Develop independent study skills - great preparation for university study.
2. Move into a new environment and be known for who you are now.
3. Smaller class sizes mean you will get more dedicated attention.
4. Our Activate Careers team will help ensure your UCAS form stands out from the crowd.
5. Benefit from a more mature learning environment, where you are treated like an adult.
*(UCAS data for Oxfordshire and Berkshire schools and colleges in 2015).
Our students go further
Cardiff University - King's College London - Newcastle University - University of Bristol - University of Exeter - University of Leeds - University of Nottingham - University of Oxford - University of Sheffield - University of Southampton - University of Warwick
Ross' story: a formula for success
A-level student Ross Biddle graduated with three A* grades in biology, chemistry and psychology.
He said: "I am ecstatic at my results. The teachers have been incredibly supportive, especially the science teachers. I would highly recommend studying at an Activate Learning college.
"I will be starting my four-year programme in biology at the University of Bristol in September, with the aim to progress to a PhD and further research."
This could be you!
Discover the A-level programme that's right for you. You will generally need a combination of three A-levels to achieve the points required for university.
A-levels at City of Oxford College
- Art and Design
- Business studies
- Drama and theatre studies
- English language and literature
- English literature
- Further Maths
- Government and politics
- Philosophy and ethics