Last year (2016/17), nearly 600 Activate Learning students went on to study courses at over 90 different higher education providers across the UK - including Oxford University and King’s College London - and at 18 out of the 24 universities that make up the world-class Russell Group.
- 97% pass rate at Reading College
- More than two thirds of all A-level entries resulted in an A* to C grade
- 94% overall pass rate
- 38% of students got A* to B grade, 9% more than the previous year
- 97% overall pass rate
- More than 65% of students studying English language and literature, geography and maths achieved high grade scores of A* to B.
- 98% overall pass rate
- 100% of English Language and Literature students achieved A*-B
- 62% of psychology students gained an A*- B grade
- 'The more grown-up learning environment helps you make a smoother transition from school to university'
- 'Teachers are supportive and you get more dedicated attention'
- 'You need to take more responsibility, which develops your independent study skills'
Ross' story: A career in Biology
Last year, many of our A-level students celebrated getting the results they needed to progress on to university level programmes, advanced apprenticeships and more.