Did you know that at Activate Learning we get more people into university than any other local school or college? (UCAS data for Oxfordshire and Berkshire schools and colleges 2015).
Last year, our students went on to study at 11 of the 24 Russell Group universities, including the University of Oxford and King's College London.
- 94% overall pass rate
- 38% of students got A* to B grade, 9% more than the previous year
- 97% overall pass rate
- More than 65% of students studying English language and literature, geography and maths achieved high grade scores of A* to B.
- 98% overall pass rate
- 100% of English Language and Literature students achieved A*-B
- 62% of psychology students gained an A*- B grade
- 'The more grown-up learning environment helps you make a smoother transition from school to university'
- 'Teachers are supportive and you get more dedicated attention'
- 'You need to take more responsibility, which develops your independent study skills'
Ross' story: A career in Biology
Last year, many of our A-level students celebrated getting the results they needed to progress on to university level programmes, advanced apprenticeships and more.