The world of education is changing all the time. Changes include the launch of traineeships and reforms to A-level and BTEC programmes.
Parents and carers often want to help young people make decisions about their future. In this section of our website you can find out more about:
- Careers advice and guidance from our impartial team
- Staying in education until 18
- Types of qualifications
- Apprenticeships and traineeships
- Routes to university and employment
- What employers are looking for
- Support with costs
You can also speak to the Activate Learning Careers team for impartial help and advice.
What next after GCSEs?
Below are a series of presentations from employers, careers advisors and education experts, aimed to help parents understand the options available to their children.