The world of education is changing all the time. Changes include the launch of traineeships and reforms to A-level and BTEC programmes.
Parents and carers often want to help young people make decisions about their future. In this section of our website you can find out more about:
- Careers advice and guidance from our impartial team
- Staying in education until 18
- Types of qualifications
- Apprenticeships and traineeships
- Routes to university and employment
- What employers are looking for
- Support with costs
You can also speak to the Activate Learning Careers team for impartial help and advice.
What next after GCSEs?
In June 2015, we ran a series of events to help parents understand the options available to their children.
The events included presentations from employers, careers advisors and education experts. You can access the presentations via the links below.