You are here
Reading College is a diverse further education college and welcomes students from all over the world. Many international students come here to study English or prepare for a degree course. Reading College has approximately 6,000 students. Around 10% of the student population come from overseas.
Students enjoy studying at Reading College because:
- we offer an extensive range of courses for those aged 16 and over
- there is a high success rate
- many progress on to their preferred choice of study or work
- they have plenty of academic and personal support whilst studying
- it is a well-equipped and modern learning environment
- additional English support is available
- it is near to London with good transport links.
Reading College is situated within one of the most interesting and dynamic towns in south east England. The college site is a ten-minute walk from the town centre. It is also on major bus routes, so getting here is easy.
Reading has excellent transport links, including a direct train to Central London (Paddington Station) taking just 25 minutes. There are also regular train links to other major cities within the UK, including:
From Reading train station you can get direct services to both major airports with the coach to London Heathrow (http://www.railair.com) taking around 40 to 50 minutes and the train to London Gatwick Airport taking around 1hour and 15 minutes.