Some of our courses are very popular and fill up quickly, so it’s best to apply as soon as possible. Applying does not commit you to joining a course or guarantee you a place.
To apply for a course please download our application form and return it to us via email or drop it into Advice and Admissions.
If you’re not sure about what course to apply for, you can get impartial advice from our Activate Careers team. Email us or call 0800 371 434 to book your appointment.
Full time courses
If you are a school leaver or adult learner our application is straightforward:
1. Browse our subject areas and find out more about individuals courses
2. Once you’ve found the right course, fill in our online application form
3. Your application will then be assigned to a member of our Advice and Admissions team
4. If you meet the course entry requirements, you will be invited to an interview with the course tutors
5. Following a successful interview you will receive your offer letter!
6. You will need to let us know if you accept your offered place
7. Before the start of your course you will be invited to officially enrol on to your course. This is when you’ll show your exam results or qualifications, pay any fees or course costs (if applicable) and get your college ID card
8. Start your course!
If you have any queries about your application at any point, please call us on 0800 371 434 or email email@example.com
Learning for leisure
If you want to sign up for a learning for leisure course, you can simply call us to register and pay your fees.
If you are applying to study on a foundation degree, HND or PGCE you will need to apply via UCAS.
If you are applying for a HNC or part time course you can apply directly to the college following the full time course process outlined above.
Please visit the international section for information on how to apply for a course, fees and visa.