What do I learn?
On this course you:
• study all four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
• revise and extend your knowledge of English grammar
• improve your pronunciation and increase your vocabulary
• study with students from all over the world (maximum class size: 20 students)
According to Cambridge English, the PET qualification:
• uses real-life situations that are especially designed to help you understand factual information and show awareness of opinions, attitudes and mood in both spoken and written English
• shows that you can use English to communicate with native speakers for everyday purpose.
• is internationally-recognised by a wide range of employers and educational institutions
What do I gain?
You have the opportunity to take the internationally-recognised Cambridge PET examination, which is held in June.
You also receive a Reading College certificate on completion of your course.
What do I need?
To do this course you need to have an intermediate level of English. We will invite you to the college to do a short placement test so that we can assess your level of English.
You do not need to buy any books to do this course. The coursebook is included!
What do I gain?
Students who complete the EFL Intermediate + PET course can progress onto the EFL Upper Intermediate + FCE course, or onto a different course.
What else do I need to know?
You will study for three hours per week. Maximum class size - 20.
For more information or to book an assessment, please contact the college.