Aged 19+ and joining us in September? If you need financial support, we may be able to help you with our bursaries.
Find out more about our bursaries below, or if you require more details, please contact our Advice and Admissions team.
Any payment is subject to 92% attendance and adherence to the college Code of Conduct. Find out more about the bursaries available.
Ways to send your bursary application form to us
In person - Please return your completed and signed form in person, with copies of all required documentation.
By email - You can send your completed and signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach scanned copies of any evidence required.
By post -If you would like to post your application, please send it to:
c/o Student Finance team
Oxfordshire OX16 9QA
0800 612 6008
Care to learn
19+ Activate Learning bursaries (includes Advanced Learner Loan schemes)
A fund to support learners with travel costs.Apply by 10 August 2018 to ensure your pass is available at the start of term.
You could receive a travel pass subject to availability or monthly travel expenses.
Applications usually take four weeks to be processed. At peak times, this could be longer. You will be responsible for any travel costs until your support is in place.
All students pay a contribution towards their travel. The contribution payable is based on your household income. If you leave your course or change your method of travel, the £30 travel contributions are non-refundable. Refunds for travel contributions greater than £30 will be calculated pro-rata, in line with the fees policy.
Students who leave or are withdrawn from their course before the end of the year may have a 'stop' placed on their travel pass by the travel provider.
Course costs and trips bursary
- This bursary provides up to a 50% contribution towards materials, books, field trips that will enhance your learning, and support with costs to attend university interviews.
- The fund is available to learners on a fully funded course or if you have a letter confirming you have been awarded an Advanced Learner Loan.
- If you receive the Advanced Learner Loan or are eligible for a loan, you are not eligible for funding help towards fees.
- Learners who are paying their own fees and not eligible for an Advanced Learner Loan may be awarded a maximum contribution of 50% towards their fees.
- Any equipment or materials that are essential for your course may be borrowed from college, so the course costs bursary cannot support these costs.
Free meals bursary
Residential support scheme