You are here
Become a student
We’re delighted you are considering becoming a Reading College student. We invite you to join the thousands of students who have studied successfully at Reading College over the years and have moved on to more rewarding employment and to higher level study.
You’ll find Reading College is a vibrant and thriving college with a rich diversity of students studying a wide range of courses. Our courses are designed to meet the requirements of local people of all ages, in many different circumstances and with many different ambitions. What all our courses have in common is the clear focus on developing skills and knowledge to equip students for successful employment, whether this is directly after college or after university.
Currently over 6,000 students are enrolled at the college including...
Adult students who are:
- aiming for a new job
- already in employment and looking for qualifications to let them progress to a higher level
- in employment and want to become an apprentice
- seeking to boost their literacy or numeracy skills for life, work and further study
- keen to pursue an interest
- intending to progress in study in further or higher education.
School leavers who are:
- focussed on moving into employment as soon as possible
- aiming to progress to university after college
- in a job and want to earn and learn whilst on an Apprenticeship
- looking for a new start in education, particularly if school was not a good experience
- looking for a good choice of Sixth Form courses taught in a structured but grown up environment.
What are your interests and ambitions? We would be delighted to meet you and talk through your plans.
You can also have a look at our Information, Advice and Guidance page.