We’re transforming learning so we can transform lives. We will help you to develop your skills and build your confidence, ready for a successful career.
A professional learning environment is a key part of our vision. You will benefit from:
- collaborative, student-centred approach to teaching and learning
- hi-tech learning zones – digitally-equipped rooms specially designed for quiet study and research
- industry standard learning spaces – learn in a realistic environment
- library – books, magazines and journals, plus electronic resources such as e-books, Athens online library and Oxford Reference online
- The Kitchen, Café 50 and the Refectory
Find out more about our campus facilities
If you are a student on a university-accredited programme, you have access to the university’s facilities as well.
What more could you need?